Sunday, September 17, 2017

TRUE STORY ||| Basic Teaching of Islam ||| Prayer of a Sick Person

***Islamic Short Stories to increase Imaan***

Prayer of a Sick Person


Imam Baihaqi (Rah.) has stated on the authority of 

Hadhrat Ali (Raji.) who stated: 

"Once, I was present with the Prophet . At that time, 
I had fallen so much sick that I prayed to Allah Almighty to grant me death if I am destined to die so that I may get relief from the sickness, otherwise, I may be restored to normal health from the sickness if I have to live for sometime. I, also, prayed for being granted patience if this sickness is a test for me from Allah Almighty." Hearing that, the Prophet  beat Ali with his foot and observed: "Oh Ali! repeat what you were saying." Ali (Raji) repeated his prayer. Then the Prophet  prayed to Allah Almighty: "O Allah! Heal him from the sickness." Ali (Raji) stated that he became healthy the same day and the pain never appeared again. Source: From the book "The Miracles of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ " by Shaikh Ahmed Saeed Dehalvi(Rah.). 

( Love for Muhammad
 is the basic teaching of Islam.)... 
Islam is not terrorism nor backwordness, but Islam is relegion and teachings of peace. 

"أسيهادو ألا لا إلها إلالا وا أسيهادو أنا محمدان عبده و رسولوهو."

"I bear witness that there is no god, but Allah, and Muhammad is His Last Messenger."

No comments:

Post a Comment