Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I told you ||| Islamic Reminder


Yaa Allah

I told you : I’m in pain –
You said : ‘…Do not despair of the mercy of Allah…’ (39:53)

I told you : Nobody knows what is in my heart –
You said : ‘…Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest’ (13:28)

I told you : Many people hurt me –
You said : ‘…So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them…’ (3:159)

I told you : I feel I’m alone –
You said : ‘… We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein’ (50:16)

I told you : My sins are so many –
You said : ‘… And who can forgive sins except Allah?…’ (3:135)

I told you : Do not leave me –
You said : ‘So remember Me; I will remember you …’ (2:152)

I told you : I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life –
You said : ‘… And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out’ (65:2)

I told you : I have many dreams that I want to come true –
You said : ‘…”Call upon Me; I will respond to you”…’ (40:60)


Sister Taslima Afrin

No comments:

Post a Comment